Centrally located in Silicon Valley, Tasman Crossing consists of contemporary two to four bedroom town-homes that range from approximately 1,400 – 2,2oo square feet. Build with exceptional quality and design, Tasman Crossing has become recognized as one of the most desirable communities in all of Sunnyvale.
Convenience is key to Tasman Crossing! Within close proximity you have access to HWY 101 & 237, and the VTA is a minute away. These luxuries foster a faster commute time wherever you’re going.
The streets in Tasman Crossing relate to bays, seas and gulfs—the Tasman Sea, Kiholo Bay, Montego Bay, Monterey Bay, Persian Gulf, Weddell Sea and Toyama Bay. To add to this Nautical theme, Tasman Crossing is the home to Seven Seas Park. This extraordinary park features a half-basketball and tennis court, playgrounds, large grass area surrounding encased by a large walk-way and much more!
Tasman Crossing is home to many other town-home communities nearby. Some of these lovely communities include:
- City Park by Toll Brothers (HOA Management – Christison Co. (925) 371-5700)
- The Classics by Classic Communities (HOA Management – Classic Communities, Inc. (650) 496-4496)
- Classics at Encinal by Classic Communities (HOA Management – Classic Communities, Inc. (650) 496-4496)
- Crossman Place Condominiums by Barry Swenson Builders (HOA Management – Crossing Place (510) 896-2700)
- Kiel Court Park Condominiums By Classic Community Homes (HOA Management – Community Management (408) 559-1977)
- Danbury Place by Pulte Homes (HOA Management – Merit Property Management (800) 428-5588)
- Traditions by Davidson, Kavanagh & Brezzo Inc. (HOA Management – Archway, The Management Company (408) 866-4537)
- Verona at Sunnyvale by Toll Brothers (HOA Management – The Helsing Group (925) 355-2100)
- Parkside Villas by Barry Swenson Builders (HOA Management – Crossing Place (510) 896-2700)
- Crossman Place Condos by Classic Communities (HOA Management – Classic Communities, Inc. (650) 496-4496)
- Classics at Tasman Square by Classic Communities (HOA Management – Classic Communities, Inc. (650) 496-4496)
- Solaire Condos by KB Homes
Luxury, location, convenience and quality all reflect the benefits of the Tasman Crossing community. Exquisite style that makes it’s owners proud to call home!
Spark Charter School – Newer to the community!
Lakewood (780 API – 2013)
Columbia (732 API – 2013)
Fremont (767 API – 2013)
101 (.5 mi away)
237 (1.2 mi away)
880 (6.1 mi away)
680 (7.9 mi away)